- Completed application.
- An official sealed High School transcript.
- The applicantâs resume verified by his or guidance counselor.
- A copy of the official SAT or ACT score report. (Printouts from the College Board website are acceptable).
- A personal statement or essay is recommended but not required.
- * Graduate from a high school in Georgia in the current year.
- Attend an accredited 4 year college or university in the United States in the upcoming year.
- Be of Indian descent (at least one grandparent was born in India).