- Current High School or College Transcript (college transcripts can be unofficial but must have information that identifies the student).
- Personal Statement.
- Official documentation of Grade Point Average (GPA) and SAT scores (SAT only needed for high school applicants); High school applicants MUST have either GPA OR Class Rank documented.
- For graduating high school seniors and continuing undergraduate college students who were born on and currently reside on Cape Cod or the Islands.
- Students may attend any two- and four-year colleges, technical schools, and community colleges anywhere in the United States.
- The Association does not provide scholarships for graduate education.
- Grades and class rankings are important considerations to help ensure successful completion of College.
- The Scholarship Committee will seek the most advanced students available in determining awards.
- Financial need will be carefully evaluated as it is important in determining eligibility for a scholarship award.