American Association of University Women/Cape Cod Branch Student Re-Entry Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- An official copy of your most recent academic transcript listing all coursework to date (college transcripts can be unofficial). Transcripts must clearly indicate either Grade Point Average or Class Rank.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- A personal essay and any additional material required for specific scholarships.
- At least TWO CURRENT letters of recommendation from teachers, professors, guidance counselors, coaches, employers, etc.
- For further information students will need to select the Scholarship Booklet. In order to apply, fill out the Cape Cod Foundation Common Application.
- For a woman who is a year-round resident of Cape Cod or the Islands.
- A US citizen or permanent US resident, has completed at least 45 credits of college work by January or will have achieved their associates degree by January, and who has applied for admission/expect to be enrolled in a bachelorâs degree program at an accredited college or university. Preference for students who have had a break in their education.