Joseph Frasca Excellence in Aviation Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 07, 2017
- Submit an original PLUS five copies of the following items by the deadline:
- Complete application form
- A brief essay (250-word max)
- Academic transcript from the UAA member institution the applicant is now attending (either copies or originals are acceptable).
- FAA certificates (either A & P or Flight related)âcopies only (originals are not required in this case).
- One letter of reference (use attached form or official letterhead).
- Additional documentation as required supporting financial need, and other items. Complete application packet (and copies) must be mailed by the deadline. No electronic submissions will be accepted.
- Evidence of excellence in activities, studies, events, organizations, etc., related to aviation.
- Minimum of a 3.0 overall grade point average.
- Federal Aviation Administration certification/qualifications in either aviation maintenance or flight.
- Membership in at least one Aviation organization such as Alpha Eta Rho, NIFA Flying Team, Experimental Aircraft Association, Warbirds of America, etc.
- Involvement in Aviation activities, projects, events, etc., which will demonstrate an interest and an enthusiasm for aviation.
- Must be a junior or senior currently enrolled in a University Aviation Association (UAA) member institution.