Cenex Harvest States Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 15, 2016
- Official school transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Acceptance letter from selected two- or four-year college (if applicable).
- Complete responses to all questions and essays Academic verification complete with signature by a school administrator/guidance counselor, or by a college academic advisor.
- Applicant and parent/guardian signature, if applicant is under 18 years.
- Either be a high school senior, graduating in the spring, or student must be in his/her first year at a two-year college.
- Must plan to pursue an agricultural-related major at any two- or four-year college throughout the nation.
- Legal U.S. citizen or permanent resident.