- Please provide two (2) letters of recommendation and fill out the needed information for financial need that the application requires. You must submit to NJUA an official copy of your high school transcript reflecting courses and grades.
- Currently a high school senior.
- A New Jersey resident and a legal resident or citizen of the United States with permission to work in this country.
- Must be disabled.
- Can demonstrate overall academic excellence in high school.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
- A child of a parent not employed by an NJUA member company (NJUA member companies include: Aqua New Jersey Inc., Atlantic City Electric Company, Atlantic City Sewerage Company, CenturyLink, Elizabethtown Gas, Gordonâs Corner Water Company, JCP&L/ A FirstEnergy Co., Middlesex Water Company, New Jersey American Water, New Jersey Natural Gas, Public Service Electric & Gas Company, Rockland Electric Company, Shorelands Water Company, South Jersey Gas, United Water New Jersey, Verizon New Jersey).