- Please provide two (2) letters of recommendation and fill out the needed information for financial need that the application requires.
- You must submit to NJUA an official copy of your high school transcript reflecting courses and grades.
- Currently a high school senior.
- A New Jersey resident and a legal resident or citizen of the United States with permission to work in this country.
- A member of one of the following minority groups: Hispanic or Latino, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, Asian, American Indian or Alaskan Native, or Two or more races.
- Can demonstrate overall academic excellence in high school.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
- A child of a parent not employed by an NJUA member company (NJUA member companies include: Aqua New Jersey Inc., Atlantic City Electric Company, Atlantic City Sewerage Company, CenturyLink, Elizabethtown Gas, Gordonâs Corner Water Company, JCP&L/ A FirstEnergy Co., Middlesex Water Company, New Jersey American Water, New Jersey Natural Gas, Public Service Electric & Gas Company, Rockland Electric Company, Shorelands Water Company, South Jersey Gas, United Water New Jersey, Verizon New Jersey).