- Hard copy applications only.
- A one-page statement explaining your goals and why you merit the scholarship, and stating that are a US citizen of Arab heritage.
- Two original signed letters of recommendation from professors of Mass Communications.
- Copies of articles, videos, films, and so forth (these items will not be returned to you).
- Official academic transcripts, including your GPA.
- Your permanent home address, e-mail address, phone number, and your phone number during the school year, if different.
- * College students classified as Juniors, Seniors, or enrolled in graduate school for the upcoming academic year.
- Majoring in Mass Communications, Journalism, Radio, Television, and/or Film.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA. * A U.S. citizen of Arab heritage.