RCD Conservation Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 11, 2017
- Complete application form
- 500-word essay describing your background, understanding and attitudes toward natural resource conservation and/or agriculture, objectives of your educational program, and career plans. Also, how will you use your experience to benefit your community?
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Photocopy of applicant's most recent transcript of grades Complete original application packet PLUS three copies must be mailed and received by the application deadline. No electronic submissions will be accepted.
- Be residents within the RCD of Greater San Diego Countyâs sphere of influence.
- Have successfully completed three years of study at an accredited high school.
- Be nearing completion of their fourth year in high school while maintaining a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better (on a 4.0 scale).
- Expect, or have received a ânotice of intentâ, to enroll in undergraduate college courses related to resource conservation or agriculture.