American Academy of Chefs (AAC) Scholarships for High School Seniors
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2016
- Applicants will be evaluated on a 100 point scale dependent on the criteria listed on the application form. Application requirements include an essay and two letters of recommendation from industry, culinary professional and/or culinary educators. Selection will be based on studentâs overall academic progress, financial need, extracurricular activities, participation in culinary activities, competitions and answers to essay questions.
- Be an exemplary student. Have or maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Be a high school senior eligible to graduate the same year as the scholarship application date.
- Be currently accepted to an accredited, postsecondary college, with a major in either culinary or pastry arts, or be an ACF registered apprentice.
- Have a career goal of becoming a chef or pastry chef.
United Arab Emirates