- A completed copy of the application form.
- Three required essays.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Most recent official transcript.
- Be accepted for enrollment as an undergraduate in a post-secondary institution (public or private college or university, or vocational technical school) for the fall semester of the upcoming school year.
- Be a Kentucky resident.
- Have a declared major in an agricultural related field of study or be accepted into an agricultural study program.
- Past recipients of the ABAK scholarship are NOT eligible.