Brown and Caldwell Minority Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2016
- A completed application form.
- An essay of 250 words or less on âMy future career goals in environmental science.â
- Two written recommendations, with at least one from a university official.
- Academic advisorâs name, phone number and e-mail address.
- An official transcript of your academic record.
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be a full-time student enrolled in his/her junior year at an accredited four-year undergraduate college.
- Have a declared major in civil, chemical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale).
- Be a member of a minority group as defined by the EEOC (e.g. African American, Hispanic, Asian or Pacific Islander, Native American or Alaska Native).