- A personal statement.
- Your most recent grade transcript.
- A letter of recommendation.
- Be a resident of American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Republic of Palau, or the Republic of the Marshall Islands.
- Be a 2nd-, 3rd-, or 4th-year student at an accredited college or university.
- Be enrolled in an accredited teacher preparation program.
- Be a student in good standing. (A grade point average [GPA] of at least 2.5 qualifies you as a student in good standing.)
- Intend to teach in a school in the U.S.-affiliated Pacific.