Asian Pacific Community Fund Verizon Scholarship Awards Program for High School Seniors
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2017
- An application form.
- Recommendation form.
- Most recent, official school transcript.
- Be a high school senior.
- Be a citizen, national, legal permanent resident of the U.S., or citizen of the Freely Associated States.
- Be a resident of California, Oregon or Washington or will be attending college in one of these states.
- Be a enrolled in a U.S. accredited 4-year college or university as a full-time, degree-seeking, student majoring in math, science, engineering or related field in the Fall of the current year.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.