GreenStone Farm Credit Services Agricultural Scholarship - Michigan State University
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 26, 2017
- Complete an application and essay.
- Be a graduate of a Michigan high school.
- Be an incoming MSU freshman.
- Have at least a 3.0 high school grade point average.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and community involvement through activities such as FFA, 4-H, and other organizations.
- Intend to have a career in production agriculture or agribusiness.
- Select a major preference in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources: Agribusiness Management, Agriculture and Natural Resources Communication, Food Industry Management, Agriscience, Animal Science, Crop & Soil Sciences, or Horticulture.
- Be familiar with GreenStone Farm Credit Services.