- Completed scholarship application
- All college transcript(s)
- Short essay of 300 words or less, describing why you are interested in entering the benefits field, what careers within the benefits field are of interest to you and why?
- Minimum of two references from college professors, NEEBC members, or other benefits professionals
- Be a college student (undergraduate or graduate) studying in an accredited academic program leading to a degree
- Demonstrate an interest in a career in the employee benefits field through either course of study or work experience
- Reside in New England, or be enrolled in a college in New England
- Current NEEBC Board members, their spouses and children are not eligible to participate