- Two Typed essays.The essays are not completed in the online form, but must be typed separately and included with the completed application packet.
- A copy of your college curriculum (from your college catalog) with the number of credit hours detailed. Please do NOT include the entire catalog.
- A transcript from your current institution (unofficial copies are acceptable; report cards are not).
- Verification of work experience. Work experience can include any paid employment, volunteer experiences, community service hours, or kitchen/lab experience as part of your education.
- One to three letters of recommendation from current or previous employer(s) or teacher(s) in the restaurant and or food service industries.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America.
- Be a college student currently enrolled full-time or substantial part-time (minimum of 9 credit hours) in a food service related program at an accredited culinary school, college, or university.
- Have completed at least one grading term of your college or post-secondary program.
- Be enrolled for two consecutive terms, not entering your last semester before graduating or graduating before May of current year.