- One original application with an official transcript and personal statement if required (See Additional Information for Adult Learners).
- Two photocopies of the complete application, each including photocopies of your transcript.
- One additional copy of the first page (page 4) of the application. Note: Do not submit pages 1 to 3. Double sided printing is appreciated.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Be entering his or her first year of full time college studies in the fall in a program recognized as eligible by the college and the W. Garfield Weston Awards.
- Have a minimum average of 75% in courses required for his or her college program of choice.