- Proof of your or one parent's Swiss nationality.
- Official transcripts of high school, undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Copies of SAT or ACT test scores, when applying for the first time. (Optional for students in graduate school).
- Submit an essay outlining specific goals after completion of studies.
- Based on need and merit.
- Be of Swiss descent by demonstrating that applicant or at least one parent is a Swiss national, registered with the Swiss Consulate General of San Francisco (or carry a valid Swiss passport).
- Have resided in Northern California in the district of the San Francisco Swiss Consulate for a minimum of three years preceding the date of initial application.
- Have applied for admission to any accredited institution of higher learning in the United States offering a baccalaureate or graduate degree. (In exceptional cases, students attending a community college or an accredited vocational school in California may be considered.)
- Be a full time student: 12 undergraduate or 9 graduate units per term.