Lillian Long P.E.O Chapter AP Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 31, 2017
- An essay stating why you should be considered for this scholarship and what qualities you possess to succeed in your educational endeavor. (not to exceed one typewritten page)
- A transcript of your grades from high school and/or college.
- Attached financial information.
- Available to a second-year Wayne County female resident enrolled in the horticultural sciences at Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute.
- The applicant must have a minimum cumulative 2.80 grade point average and demonstrate financial need.
- Preference shall be given to applicants focusing on Floral Design and/or Greenhouse Production.
- A first year female student may be considered if there are no eligible second-year applicants.