M-E Companies, Inc. Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 30, 2017
- Application is to be completed by the applicant.
- Please type or print clearly.
- Use extra pages as necessary.
- Applicant will also need to submit an essay, and transcript.
- Two recommendation letters are expected from a community member (preferably a community organization leader) who is not a relative, and a high school teacher or advisor who is not a relative.
- Attend a high school in one of the following counties for the past two years and plan to graduate from that high school by the end of the school year.
- Eligible counties: Athens, Fairfield, Hocking, Meigs, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Pickaway, Scioto, Vinton and Washington. (Note: one scholarship will be awarded to a student from Perry County).
- Graduate with a G.P.A. of 2.5 or better, based on a 4.0 scale.
- Participate in college preparatory courses as offered through the high school.
- Enter the first year of a four-year program at an accredited college or university as a full time student after graduation.
- Lack full scholarship for tuition, room and board at time of award.
- Cannot be related to an MÂ·E Companies, Inc. employee.