Roger Begnoche Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 16, 2016
- The completed application form signed, dated and typed or printed neatly in black or blue ink.
- A copy of your completed FAFSA form which includes your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC).
- Your original essay, typed with a size 12 font, double-spaced and no longer than 2 pages.
- A recommendation letter completed by an adult, other than a family member.
- Your official high school transcript (or GED diploma) with proof of your SAT and/or ACT scores.
- Are a resident of Indiana and a citizen of the United States.
- Are a current high school graduate or have completed your G.E.D.
- A male student and have been accepted as a full-time student at Purdue University Calumet, Indiana University Northwest, Calumet College of St. Joseph, Ivy Tech, or University of St. Francis. (12 or more credit hours a semester is the determining factor for a full-time student.)
- Have been accepted into the School of Nursing or you are pursuing a degree in education.
- Your SAT score is higher than a 900 (math & verbal combined) for a nursing student or 850 (math & verbal combined) for education. (You are not eligible if you have received a 21st Century Scholarship Award.)