Goodchild Achievement Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 31, 2017
- Applied to one of 10 ICW institutions Scholarship Application Form (signature required).
- One-page, typed resume listing: Honors and Awards; School and Community Activities; Offices and Positions of Leadership; and Employment History (if applicable).
- One-page essay: The essay should tell us about your senior project. See application form for further details.
- One-page letter of recommendation from a high school teacher, counselor, administrator, an employer or a non-family member who knows you well High School transcript (current, unofficial copy).
- Applicants should be students who take seriously the opportunity for a college education, and who offer a background of solid academic achievement (minimum high school cumulative GPA of 3.0), school leadership credentials, community involvement and demonstrated student financial need is considered but not a requirement for receiving the award.
- Must be graduating from a graduating senior from either Eastlake or Redmond High School.
- Only a student enrolling as a full-time freshman at one of the listed independent colleges of Washington will be considered in this round. Scholarship funds are paid by ICW to the honoreeâs college or university, and the funds are then applied toward the studentâs tuition and academic-related charges.
- Recipients are encouraged choose to share their academic and collegiate experience with the donors. The award is subject to renewal for up to three additional years, provided the recipient maintains full-time status and satisfactory academic progress worthy of a merit-based award (3.0 cumulative GPA).