Montgomery MOAA Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2017
- Student Information Sheet (Three  pages).
- Three (3) Scholarship Character References.
- Student's personal essay.
- Applicants must reside in the area served by MAC MOAA; specifically Montgomery, Autauga, Elmore or Lowndes counties in Alabama.
- Male applicants 18 years of age or older must show evidence of having registered for Selective Service.
- Applicants who are dependants or grandchildren of U.S. Military (Active Duty, National Guard, Reserve Forces, Retired or Honorably discharged) are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must maintain at least 75% of the school's perfect Grade Point Average (GPA) and upon his or her apparent excellent character and personal qualities. Abuse of alcohol or drugs will result in immediate revocation of the scholarship award.
- Winner must agree to accept this award in person at a scheduled MAC MOAA meeting.