HAPA Scholarships for High School Students
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 31, 2017
- Complete application form.
- 2 recommendation letters (one from a teacher, counselor, or school administrator; one from an employer, community service supervisor, or other community leader). Letters must be sealed and include the contact information of the writer.
- A list of school, club, community (such as church) activities. Include elected and appointed offices, committee work, and any honors.
- A list of community service activities including hours served.
- An official high school transcript.
- A 250 word essay, double-spaced, describing your understanding of an experiences with sorority life.
- Applicants must be seniors at a public or private high school located in the state of Hawaii or be residents of Hawaii attending a boarding school out of state.
- Have applied to a college or university with at least one active National Panhellenic Conference organization. (Awardees are not required to join a sorority)