- Application form.
- Personal statement of applicant.
- Recommendation of faculty member or lab director with knowledge of the applicant.
- Applicants must be a junior or senior in a baccalaureate program or a graduate student (masters or doctorate) at an accredited university who is pursing a degree in forensic science, forensic chemistry, a physical or natural science.
- Applicants from FEPAC accredited programs will be given additional consideration.
- High school students or college/university students in their freshman or sophomore years will not be eligible for application.
- As the scholarship program was created to provide opportunity to students intending to enter the forensic field, scholarships will not be granted to current forensic science laboratory employees pursing graduate degrees.