Lillian Campbell Medical Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Complete application.
- Applicant must submit their most recent scholastic transcript showing a cumulative grade point average.
- Applicant must show evidence of financial need by supplying copy of most recent Financial Aid Form, FAFSA statement of loans to date, or copy of the first page of income tax form showing family income
- Applicant must submit an essay not to exceed 200 words entitled my goals for studying this medical profession. Essay should be placed in a plastic cover with applicantâs name on the cover only.
- Applicant must have three letters of recommendation from reliable individuals qualified to evaluate scholastic achievement and personal character, such as principals, teachers, school counselors, clergy, employers or supervisors.
- Applicant or member of her/his immediate family (mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, spouse or grandparent) must have served in the military.
- Must have financial need.
- Applicant must be in college or technical college and in a medical field at least one year prior to applying (may be completing their first year at time of application).
- Must be interested in Nursing, pharmacists, physician assistants, medical and surgical technicians, physical and occupational therapists, dental, radiology, or any related medical profession.