Chicago Area Business Aviation Assocation Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 01, 2017
- Applicant must submit a typed essay, double-spaced, maximum of 1000 words, explaining aviation goals, and how this scholarship and CABAA will help to meet those goals.
- Applicant must include at least three letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must submit two (2) original copies of their transcripts.
- Applicant must be majoring in a aviation related field, including, but not limited to: Aerospace Engineering, Air Traffic Control, Aircraft Charter, Aircraft Maintenance, Aviation Administration/Management, Aviation Flight, Aviation Avionics/Aircraft Electronics, etc.
- Applicant must have at least a 2.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Priority will be given to Chicago land residents, followed by residents of Illinois.