- Attach a doctor's note explaining the extent of your visual impairment.
- Provide proof of US citizenship (Copy of ID, SSN, Passport, etc).
- Attach a financial budget.
- Enclose a recent photo of yourself with application.
- Have three persons complete the attached character reference forms and enclose them when you submit your application or have each individual mail separately.
- Make sure application is in the office by the deadline.
- Applicant must be legally blind (20/200) with correction).
- Applicant must be planning to attend college as a full-time student on the undergraduate level to secure training that will enable independence and self-support.