First Friday Breakfast Club Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 31, 2017
- List of extracurricular activities and community involvement. Include organization names and dates of involvement.
- List work experience. Include organizations and dates employed.
- Official transcripts of classes and grades.
- Two references with letters of recommendation.
- Submit an essay.
- Applicant must be Iowa high school seniors who have demonstrated leadership in efforts to increase education and understanding of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) issues and reduce homophobia in his or her school and/or community.
- Applicant must be a resident of Iowa and plan to pursue post-secondary education.
- Scholarships are awarded without regard to gender, race, religion, creed, marital or employment status or gender/sexual orientation of the prospective recipient or his/her relatives.
- Additionally, there is no restriction on the type or location of the educational institution where post-secondary education is pursued.