- Complete the attached GEF scholarship application form.
- Submit a 300-500 word essay
- Submit a âstudent copyâ of your college/university transcripts.
- Mail or email completed application.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time on a full-time basis at any of the Printing Management/Arts programs at one of the GEF designated learning Resource Centers.
- Applicant must be at least a sophomore at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicant must exhibit scholarly performance and demonstrate academic success in his or her studies. A GPA of 3.0 or greater (on a 4.0 scale) is required.
- Applicant must demonstrate either extra-curricular involvement in school activities or community involvement.