- Complete the attached GEF scholarship application form.
- Submit a 300-500 word essay.
- Submit a âstudent copyâ of your college/university transcripts.
- Mail or email completed application.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time at any one of the GEF-funded colleges or universities. (The complete list appears at the end of this publication). This includes enrollment at either a GEF-designated Gravure Resource Center or Educational Partner Program, unless otherwise stated.
- Must be a sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student at the time the scholarship is awarded. A declared major in Printing, Graphic Arts, or Graphic Communications must be demonstrated.
- Applicant must exhibit scholarly performance and demonstrate academic success. A GPA of 3.0 or greater (on a 4.0 scale) is required.
- Must demonstrate leadership development efforts through clubs or associations, sports, community participation, or volunteer activity.