- A completed application.
- A current transcript.
- Three written references.
- Applicant must provide verification of full time enrollment and nursing school acceptance with the completed application or prior to scholarship disbursement.
- Applicant must be accepted and enrolled in a course of study leading toward a career in the healthcare field with a cumulative 3.0 GPA in their most recent level of education.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at: a four-year accredited college or university OR a one-year or two-year college associate of arts or science program.
- Preference is given to students who are graduates of Ames High School.
- If no qualified graduates from Ames High School apply, then preference will be given to students who are graduates of high schools located in Story County.