- 2 references must be submitted with application.
- Write an essay not to exceed two typed pages summarizing your short- and long-term career goals, special interests, contributions or projects in plants, herbs, gardening and related areas.
- Why do you feel that you deserve this scholarship?
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tennessee.
- Applicant must be a current college Freshman, Sophomore or Junior - scholarship will be applied to Sophomore, Junior or Senior year of school or to a second year student in a two-year program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a program concerning the study of Horticulture.
- Applicant must be an American Citizen.