American Medical Technologies Student Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Official school transcript of grades relevant to education already achieved.
- Two letters of personal reference.
- Choose two individuals, who know you well (e.g., teachers, employers or clergy).
- A separate TYPED statement stating why you have chosen this career.
- Application, transcripts, letters and statement are included in one package.
- Applicant must be a graduate of, or a senior in, an accredited high school (G.E.D., is also acceptable).
- Applicant must be enrolled in a school accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Applicant's course of study must lead to a career in one of the disciplines certified by the American Medical Technologists: Medical Technologists, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Medical Lab Assistants, Medical Assistants, Medical Administrative Specialists, Phlebotomy Technicians, Dental Assistants, Allied Health Instructors, and Clinical Laboratory Consultants.