ACAP Leadership/Community Service Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 25, 2017
- Complete application form
- Essay (between 500-1,000 words) describing current/past leadership and community service experiences describing how the applicant has promoted Chinese diversity and cultural awareness in school and the community at large.
- Must send an additional email copy of this essay to the organization.
- Verifiable evidence of leadership/community service activities.
- Need-based applicants must provide family financial status via Student Aid Reports from FAFSA.
- Applicant must be available for interview in May if requested by the Committee.
- Applicant packets must be mailed and received by the application deadline.
- Any senior high school students enrolled in a Greater Houston Area high school in Texas may apply.
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership qualities with dedication to community service and have promoted Chinese diversity and cultural awareness in the school and in the community at large.
- Scholarship recipient(s) must deliver a 3-5 minute speech at the award luncheon sponsored by ACAP currently scheduled for June at the Sugar Land Marriott, in Sugar Land, Texas.