Maryland Federation Life Membership Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 13, 2016
- Financial aid form.
- Complete official academic transcripts.
- Letter from applicant.
- List of extracurricular activities, honors, recognitions received within the last three years.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- An applicant must be a legal resident of the United States and of the state of Maryland, and must attend an accredited college or university in the United States.
- An undergraduate applicant must be a full-time student enrolled for a minimum of 12 graded hours of classes.
- A graduate applicant pursuing a Masters degree must be enrolled for a minimum of 9 graded hours.
- Doctoral, international and foreign exchange students may not apply.
- An applicant must have at least a 3.25 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale).
- An applicant must be majoring in one of the following fields of study, with a career objective related to: 1) Agronomy 2) Agriculture Education 3) Floriculture 4) Horticulture 5) Landscape Design 6) Botany, Biology 7) Forestry 8) Wildlife Science 9) Plant Pathology/Science 10) City (Rural & Urban) Planning 11) Habitat or Forest/Systems Ecology 12) Environmental Concerns (Management: Environmental, Horticulture Resource/Environmental Behavior) 13) Environmental Conservation (inc. Engineering, etc.) 14) Land Management and/or other related or allied subjects