Deserving Student Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 09, 2016
- High school TRANSCRIPT showing GPA and class rank.
- A typed essay of no more than 500 words, based on ONE of the following topics found on application form.
- One sheet of paper, describe any COMMUNITY SERVICE activities in which you have participated in the past four years, including the number of hours per week spent on the activity and how many days, months, or years you participated in the activity; and WORK EXPERIENCE you have had in the past four years, including your length of employment, the number of hours you worked, and how much you earned.
- On another sheet of paper, give examples that demonstrate your leadership abilities and accomplishments. Include leadership positions you have held with any organization. Describe what leadership means to you.
- At least one, but no more than three, LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION written on your behalf by persons not related to you (such as teachers, counselors and supervisors).
- A student from Dallas County.
- A United States citizen.
- Be a high school graduate.
- Have at least a 3.0 high school grade point average.
- Enroll as an undergraduate in an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational or technical institute.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
- Can demonstrate leadership and/or community service activities.