Freehold Soil Conservation District Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 22, 2017
- Submit a brief essay. Please include academic, volunteer, life-experience and financial factors.
- Submit a copy of your transcript with this application or indicate the date of request for your transcript if it is not included with this application.
- Letters of recommendation and other information to support your selection for a scholarship may be submitted, but are optional.
- A New Jersey resident of Middlesex or Monmouth County.
- Entering at least their junior or senior year of college in the fall of this year.
- Majoring in a field related to the conservation of our natural resources including, but not limited to: agriculture, conservation studies, environmental education, environmental science, forestry, geology, landscape design, resource management, soil science, etc.