Anthony Tony Gobar of Jackson Scholarship for Southern University in Louisiana
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2017
- The Anthony âTonyâ Gobar Scholarship application form which includes a statement of career interest and a description of community and/or public service activities.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Financial aid information verified via the University or College Financial Aid Officer.
- A full-time junior or senior at a public university in Mississippi or at Southern University in Louisiana.
- Majoring in criminal justice, political science, or counseling.
- Must have a stated career interest in juvenile justice or a similar field and have demonstrated a strong commitment to community and public service.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and have at least a current grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrated financial need must be provided via the studentâs university or college financial aid office.