Sponsored by Illinois State University, email@example.com
Application due October 15
To 308 Fell, or Campus Box 6120
The Provost’s Office at Illinois State grants the Office of International Studies and Programs monies for a Talent Grant each year. This grant is awarded to undergraduate international students as the “International House Merit Award.” This award is specifically for undergraduate international students who show a particular “talent” at working for the betterment of International House and its programs.
Qualified applicants must:
1. Be a full-time undergraduate international student at Illinois State University
2. Be in good academic standing at the University
3. Have contributed to the international programs of the University
4. Have contributed to the University and Community
5. Preference made to current residents of International House TTLCs
1. Complete application form
2. Attach a written description of contributions to international programs, the University and the community.
3. Students may nominate themselves or nominate others for this award.