1. Complete all four pages of the application form.
2. Write a personal letter including the following:
a. Your goals and objectives for the future;
b. Why you require financial assistance; and,
c. Why you feel you should be selected.
3. A grade transcript covering your entire high school career, including GPA and class rank.
4. A letter of acceptance from the university, college, or other institution of higher learning listed on
5. A copy of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR).
6. Four (4) Letters of Recommendation should accompany the application. Letters should be from
personal acquaintances, employers, clergy or teachers. It is best not to have all the letters from
teachers. They should be from people who have known your family over a period of time. Letters
need not be in separate envelopes.
7. You must arrange for a personal interview with one of the members of the Masonic Lodge that
sponsor’s your high school, as listed on our website at cmbfa.org. Please make contact with your
Lodge as soon as possible, as interview dates may be preselected but the Lodge. Lodge contact
information can be found on our website, www.cmbfa.org. You should complete checklist items 1
thru 6 prior to the interview and have them available at the interview.
Following the interview, please submit the complete application form with all accompanying
materials together in order no later than March 1, 2016 to be considered. Send to:
Colorado Masons’ Benevolent Fund Association
PO Box 703
Westminster, CO 80036-0703
Please do not submit any photos. Any photos received will be destroyed before your application