Mission: The Buddy Pelletier Surfing Foundation is to operate for the charitable, educational and
humanitarian purposes. It will operate exclusively for these purposes as well as to engage in
fund-raising endeavors and to also receive contributions in support of this Surfing Foundation.
This Foundation has been established to support the Educational and Humanitarian needs of the
East Coast surfing community and its youth.
Eligibility: These scholarships will be limited to members of the East Coast Surfing community.
Students of all ages are eligible. Rising Senior and Undergraduate Students or Returning
Students may apply. Applicants and previous winners may reapply on a yearly basis.
Distribution: Each scholarship will be $1000. All funds awarded will be sent directly to
Application Process: Complete the following attached application and submit to:
BPSF Scholarship Committee Attn: Lynne Pelletier
5121 Chalk Street Email: email@example.com
Morehead City, NC 28557 Phone: 252-241-7115
• Attach two letters of recommendation.
• Current school transcripts or last school attended (returning students)
• One Essay (minimum 500 words)
• All material received must be legible.
• Application materials must be received by June 1st
• Awards will be announced August 1