The Connecticut National Guard Foundation Inc announces its 2016 scholarship program. This year the foundation will award a total of Eight scholarships.
1.1. Two $4000.00 scholarship honoring SGT Felix Del Greco Jr. will be awarded to a son or daughter of a member of the Connecticut ARMY National Guard.
Please note that a special application is required for the Del Greco scholarship which may be obtained from: http://www.conncf.org. No other application will be accepted.
2. One $2000.00 scholarships and Five $1,000.00 scholarships will be awarded to Connecticut National Guard and Organized Militia members or their sons, daughters, or spouses. Application forms may be found below.
Complete the application packet as described, by providing:
Typewritten applications & statements preferred.
Filled in Scholarship Application.
Letter of recommendation from HS Guidance counselor and/or college faculty advisor and one additional letter of recommendation from an individual who can provide us with information regarding your character traits.
List of extra curricular activities (clubs, athletics, community involvement) and other significant accomplishments. College students are urged to list their high school activities and awards as well as college achievements.
Official high school or college transcript(s) that indicate grade point average.
Attach a personal statement (200 words) to this application (should include educational/future goals)
1. Complete application packets must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2016.
2. The selection committee will choose students based on achievement and citizenship
3. You must be enrolled in, or planning to attend a regionally or nationally accredited degree or technical program
4. Mail application (CTNGFI Scholarship Only) form and completed package to:
CTNG Foundation Inc.
Attn: Scholarship Committee
360 Broad Street, Hartford Armory
Hartford, CT 06105
5. Please contact the foundation at (860) 241-1550 or e-mail email@example.com further details.