1. You must fully complete a separate typed application for each scholarship for which
you are applying. If you need more than one application, you must photocopy the
2. Complete and attach the title page and all supporting documents to each complete
• Applicant must be a junior or senior Business major enrolled in an accredited college or university
in the United States; or a graduate student enrolled or accepted to a master’s or doctoral program
within a Business school at an accredited college or university in the United States (Applicant may
apply during their sophomore year).
• Applicant must currently be in good academic standing and making satisfactory progress toward an
undergraduate or graduate degree.
• Applicant must be a full-time student.
• Applicant must be in the top 20% of his/her class
• Applicant need not demonstrate a financial need.
Please submit the following with your completed TYPED application:
• Three letters of recommendation (other than relatives): One personal reference, two academic
references from the business school of the accredited college (academic letters must be on official
• Recent official college transcript.
• Evidence of full-time enrollment. If selected, verification of enrollment must be furnished.
• One page essay (see section H of the “Applicant Personal Information Form”)