Marine Technology Society Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 20, 2016
- * Application form.
- * A written recommendation from a current teacher or counselor in a marine-related field (for high school seniors, recommendations from current teachers or counselors in any field; science teachers preferred).
- * A written letter of reference from someone you know who is not a teacher or counselor.
- * An official, sealed transcript.
- * For high school seniors, proof that you have been accepted to a two-year or four-year academic program.
- With the exception of the MTS Student Scholarship for Graduating High School Students, all scholarships are for MTS student members only:
- * Graduate or undergraduate students enrolled full time in a marine-related field. OR;
- * High school seniors who have been accepted into a full-time undergraduate program. OR:
- * MTS members enrolled in a two-year, technical, engineering or community college in a marine-related field.