Edgar G. Garvin Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 16, 2016
- A personal letter describing in no more than two pages why you should receive the award.
- A list of the extra-curricular activities in which you have participated (both high school and college), ranked in order of importance. Note the position held, honors or awards received, and dates of involvement.
- At least one letter of academic reference and at least one letter of personal reference.
- A transcript of your grades from high school and college, including ACT or SAT scores.
- Wayne County high school graduate who attends Ohio University and is enrolled in a course of study leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree in teaching.
- A minimum 2.75 GPA for graduating high school seniors or college students is required to apply for this scholarship.