- * All applicants should complete the Optional Data section of the Common Application.
- * An official academic transcript bearing the school seal or an official school signatur.
- *Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Unless otherwise noted in the Scholarship Brochure and Descriptions, awards are limited to residents of Franklin, Hampshire and Hampden County Massachusetts, and Hartford County in Connecticut.
- High school seniors, Full-time and part-time students pursuing higher education may apply for scholarships.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students may apply for most scholarships.