- A personal essay of no more than 500 words describing your educational goals, other commitments you may have, and the obstacles you have overcome to achieve academic excellence.
- A letter of recommendation from either an employer or a professor in your major field of study.
- A current and comprehensive official academic transcript.
- Those eligible are undergraduate student members who have completed at least 12 credit hours since returning to the university.
- He or she must be enrolled at the time of application and must be working toward a baccalaureate degree.
- Only Golden Key Members are eligible to apply for Golden Key Scholarships and Awards.