Jim McEntee Legacy Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2016
- * Complete and print the following application. Be sure to sign the application.
- * Obtain at least two reference letters.
- One must be from an organization where you have done volunteer work.
- * Obtain an official transcript from your present college and from all others previously attended.
- We do not accept unofficial transcripts.
- * Write a personal essay (not more than 750 words) describing yourself, your family experience, your community involvement or volunteer work you have done, your educational and professional goals, and how these goals relate to a vision for a better world.
- Why do you meet the qualifications of this scholarship?
- This scholarship fund is open solely to community college students transferring this academic year to a four-year university with junior year status.
- Students are encouraged to apply who have overcome obstacles to obtain a college education, including but not limited to: racial, religious, minority and/or immigrant status, GLBT, disability, foster child, poverty.